- A automatica lid that rises when it senses someone approaching
- When the lid rises, the seat warmer turns on
- User controlled, bidet-like, Washlet features an oscillating spray massage
- Automatic air purifier turns on when user stands up
- Flushes itself when user walks away from the fixture, using a multi-sequential flush
- If the seat was in the up position through out the use, a lower-volume flush is used to conserve water
- And if your toilet goes Hal from “2001: A Space Odyssey”, there is a manual override feature. Hopefully you can get to it before the robot rebellion
If this doesn’t seem like a good way to spend your $5,000, I know of a “high yield” investment opportunity, you just have to find nine more people with $5,000. Just don't mention it to your financial consultant or the SEC.